In this section
Full Time, Permanent Teacher required for January 2019
We want to recruit the best teachers for our children. We are looking for a great, enthusiastic Year 3 teacher to join our team in January 2019.
We require someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher to join our expanding school
- Ideally has experience of teaching in KS2
- Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Will be an innovative and inspirational practitioner
- Will have vision, energy and commitment
- Will motivate and challenge all children which advances their learning to make accelerated progress
- Has a positive, calm attitude
- Is very well organised, time efficient and hard working
- Has excellent interpersonal skills to motivate colleagues
- Is willing to work with others to continue to move the school forward
- Will reinforce the Christian ethos of the school
- Has a great sense of humour
We can offer:
- A church school with a strong Christian ethos
- Delightful children
- Excellent behaviour
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team
- A chance to have a role in the school's expansion programme
- Potential for future promotion
- A proven track record of successful professional development of all staff
- A very friendly and supportive team
- A possible recruitment allowance
- We would welcome applications from NQTs or teachers in early stages of their teaching career.
An application form, job description and person specification are available below or contact the Deputy Headteacher via email- email@example.com. If you would like to arrange a visit, please email Michelle Davidson on the above email.
Completed application forms should be emailed to the Headteacher- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications:
Monday 29th October 2018
Wednesday 31st October 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and safer recruitment practice. DBS and medical clearance checks will be required for the successful candidate and at least two suitable references will be sought prior to interview for all short-listed applicants.