In this section
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) required for September 2019 (30 hours)
We want to recruit the best adults for our children. We are looking for a great, enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our team in September 2019. Initially this will be on a fixed-term contract for one academic year with the possibility of becoming permanent in the future depending on budget constraints.
We require someone who:
- Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Will be an innovative and inspirational practitioner
- Will have vision, energy and commitment
- Will motivate and challenge all children which advances their learning to make accelerated progress
- Has a positive, calm attitude
- Is very well organised, time efficient and hard working
- Has excellent interpersonal skills to motivate colleagues
- Is willing to work with others to continue to move the school forward
- Will reinforce the Christian ethos of the school
- Has a great sense of humour
We can offer:
- A church school with a strong Christian ethos
- Delightful children
- Excellent behaviour
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team
- Potential for future promotion
- A proven track record of successful professional development of all staff
- A very friendly and supportive team
An application form, job description and person specification are available below or contact Michelle Davidson via email- email@example.com. Please arrange a visit to meet our fantastic children and welcoming team by telephoning the school office on 01604 406486 or emailing the Headteacher.
Completed application forms should be emailed to the Headteacher, Debbie Thompson- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 18th June 2019
Interview Date: Friday 21st June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and safer recruitment practice. DBS and medical clearance checks will be required for the successful candidate and at least two suitable references will be sought prior to interview for all short-listed applicants.