In this section
Vacancy Type: Part time
Contract Type: Fixed term (ending 31st March 2021, with the possibility of being extended further depending on budget)
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is committed to providing excellent education to join our enthusiastic team and work four days a week (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays).
The successful applicant should be:
- Enthusiastic about Primary education
- Passionate about developing the whole child
- Flexible, motivated and energetic
- Committed to high standards
- Keen to work as part of a team
- Eager to participate in professional development opportunities
- Have experience of supporting pupil’s progress and working in a class
Hours per week: 24
Weeks Per Year: 38
Salary: Grade D Scale 3-4 FTE £18562 - £18933
Closing Date: Monday 28th September 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 1st October 2020
- This post will be subject to a full DBS clearance and at least two suitable references.
- An application form, person specification and job description can be sent on request by email. Please email Michelle Davidson: firstname.lastname@example.org and are available below.
- Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone the school office on 01604 406486 to arrange a visit.
- Completed application forms should be emailed to the Headteacher email@example.com