In this section
We are now recruiting for a Lunchtime Supervisor to start as soon as possible.
We require someone to supervise and assist the children during lunchtime, inside the school and outside on the playground, to ensure a safe and positive learning environment is maintained and that all children behave in an appropriate manner.
We are looking for someone with:
- Ability to communicate clearly, understand and follow instructions.
- Experience of undertaking general cleaning duties.
- Ability to set up and clear away lunchtime tables & benches.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Be able to talk to children and adults in a clear and calm manner.
- Work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Encourage high standards of pupil behaviour at all times.
- Initiate games and activities appropriate to the age of the children.
- Ability to empathise with the needs of the children.
- Able to enforce the Christian ethos of the school.
- Previous experience of this type of work is desirable, although full training will be given.
- A sense of humour, empathy with children of this age, a caring personality and confidential nature.
We can offer the successful candidate a friendly, welcoming ethos with committed and supportive staff, enthusiastic children and a supportive parent and governing body.
St. Andrew's CEVA Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and health check.
The closing date for applications: Monday 1st November 2021
Anticipated Interview Date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
Hours of work: 11.30am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday (10 hours per week)
Term time only (38 weeks per year)
This position is a fixed term contract until 31st July 2022
Pay Scale Point: Grade C, Scale 2-3
£18,198-£18,562 (Full-Time Equivalent)
Please contact the school office or see below for more information / application pack:
Tel: 01604 406486 firstname.lastname@example.org