In this section
KS2 Class Teacher
St. Andrew’s Church of England Primary School are seeking an experienced Teacher to join our team from June, however, we may be able to wait until September 2023.
We are looking for a candidate to cover maternity leave in KS2
If you are in the early stages of your career and would benefit from a supportive, nurturing environment in which to continue to flourish then we would encourage you to read more about our school.
We are a good school and OFSTED confirmed this in November 2019. At our school, we provide not just excellent education and care for our pupils but also for our hardworking and dedicated staff team.
It is essential that our children develop a lifelong love of learning through a relevant, creative and fun curriculum, appropriate to the children’s needs and interests. We see the child as a “whole” and it is of paramount importance to us to develop their social, spiritual, moral, cultural, physical and academic wellbeing. We strive to support the wider community that we are part of in all we do.
This is a rare opportunity to join our supportive team as a Teacher, in KS2.
The candidate we are seeking will:
- Have a proven passion for primary education with a good understanding of KS2 curriculum and effective pedagogy which will engage and challenge all pupils, by providing them with relevant, resourceful and enriching learning opportunities across the curriculum.
- Be a highly reflective practitioner, with a commitment to their own continued professional development.
- Work flexibly as part of a team, challenge, encourage and motivate others and collaborate to help the school make progress towards its goals.
- Engage with the school community, building strong working relationships with parents and working effectively with governors and outside professionals
- Be willing to be a subject champion and lead a curriculum area across the school
- Support and demonstrate our Christian ethos and values.
In return we will provide you with;
- A supportive team of professional and enthusiastic colleagues
- Well behaved and enquiring children
- An environment that encourages and supports professional development
- A caring Christian ethos that promotes well-being for all of our community.
St. Andrew’s CEVA Primary is situated in Ecton Brook, serving a diverse community. We currently have 350 pupils on role, from Reception to Year 6, over 14 classes. Our family atmosphere and positive learning environment are always commented on by visitors.
We would be delighted to invite you to visit our wonderful school, please call our school office to arrange a convenient time 01604 406486
An application form, job description and person specification are available below or contact the Headteacher, Val Griffiths via email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and safer recruitment practice. DBS and medical clearance checks will be required for the successful candidate and at least two suitable references will be sought prior to interview for all short-listed applicants.
If this post attracts sufficient interest, we may decide to close this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
The closing date for applications is Ongoing