In this section
Vacancy: Assistant Headteacher
Vacancy Type: Full time Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date for Applications: 29th October 2017
Interview: Week Commencing 30th October 2017
Start Date: 1st January 2018
Pay Scale: L 1-5
This role requires someone who will be able to conduct Inclusion Manager and DSL duties on a full time basis without the commitment of a class responsibility.
We require someone who:
- should have experience of successfully leading a core subject and/or SEN
- has experience in leadership and management
- has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- will be an innovative and inspirational practitioner
- will have vision, energy and commitment
- will motivate and challenge children to advance their learning and make accelerated progress
- has a positive, calm attitude
- is very well organised and hard working
- has a willingness to challenge and support colleagues
- has a great sense of humour
We can offer:
- a church school with a strong Christian ethos
- delightful children
- excellent behaviour
- dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- a proven track record of successful professional development of all staff
- a friendly and supportive team
- An application form, job description and person specification can be sent at your request by email.
- Please contact the Headteacher via email to obtain these:
- Completed application forms should be emailed to the Headteacher.
- Prior to submitting an application, it is essential to view the school, preferably during the school day, so that we can meet you and you can see if you like us!
- Please phone the school to arrange a visit.
- This post will be subject to a full DBS clearance and at least two suitable references.