Free course for parents and carers: ‘NEXT – supporting Year 6 transitions’ by the Adult Learning Service
- Three sessions will be held on Zoom, supported by Google Classroom.
- Changes and challenges of moving to secondary school.
- Strategies to build your child’s confidence in secondary school.
- Resources in schools and beyond to support your child’s transition.
- Starts on Wednesday 23 June 7-8.30pm
- Individuals book online athttps://courses.northantsglobal.net/CourseDetailsView.asp?CODE=UZY3NA27&NAME=NEXT%2DYear+6+Transitions&ID1=2600&ID2=32826&ID3=1
- Following registration, learners will receive an email confirmation with details of how to join. A course reminder will also be sent a day or two before the first session.